A Small Business Loan Fund for the Bayview.
The Neighbor Fund is a community-based, community-vetted, small business revolving loan fund.
- Community-based. Loans focus on businesses located in San Francisco's 94124 zip code.
- Community-vetted. Borrowers’ creditworthiness is validated through existing community relationships instead of impersonal credit scores.
- Small business. Loans are geared toward expansion for existing businesses with between $50K and $2MM in annual revenues and at least 1 full-time staff (including entrepreneur).
Together we're committed to Bayview's flourishing. As neighbors.
We loan for capital purchases for business expansion:
- Amounts range from $3,000 to $10,000
- Interest rates range from 3 to 7%
- Loans can be for one to three years (12 - 36 months)
In setting the rate of interest we take into account your ability to repay. Loans can be structured to be repaid over a one to three year (12 - 36 month) period.
Learn more about the fund (PDF)